At LARSON Manufacturing, we take pride in the exceptional quality and craftsmanship of our doors, windows, and parts. Our attention to detail in design, material and construction is unyielding. And so is our commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Items must not have been installed, cut or modified in any way. Items must be in original condition.
- Contact us within 60 days of receipt of the item being returned for approval.
- Indicate the name and address the order was placed under and the reason the product needs to be returned.
- All returns must be received within 60 days of approval. To begin a return please start here.
- The customer is responsible for all return postage or shipping fees, as well as any shipping damage.
When returning the package:
- Package the return items in original shipping package, if possible.
- Include all subcomponents, original Packaging Slip
- Once we receive your item, we will issue a refund to your credit card within 7 business days.
- Any shipping damage when being returned is responsibility of the customer.
- If needed, Customer Service will contact the customer for additional follow up.
Special Orders and Custom Orders
Most online and special orders go into production less than 24 hours after purchasing. These products are custom and made-to-order, as we build them to your individual specifications. They cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded at any time.
If shipping damage occurs, please call us within one week of delivery.
We are proud to offer a limited lifetime warranty on most of our products. Learn more about our warranties.